Kamran Aghashiri heads operations at Range Energy, drawing from his extensive experience managing various prototype and production builds in a multitude of industries including aerospace, clean energy, automotive, medical devices, and robotics. Prior to Range Energy, Kamran worked in product development, manufacturing, and mass production roles at Molekule, Helium Inc., Dishcraft Robotics, and Tesla. When he is not chasing after his children, he enjoys playing soccer at his local recreational club and playing golf.
- Range Energy RA-01 achieves 36.3% fuel savings in testing by Mesilla Valley Transportation Solutions (MVTS)
- How smart trailers could give trucking a clean, electrified boost
- Range wins ‘Engine Tech Solution of the Year’ from AutoTech Breakthrough Awards
- Range makes the Freightwaves, FreightTech 100
- Range Energy’s RA Platform Now Eligible for $80,000 In California Incentives
No comments to show.