Jason Chua is an entrepreneurial strategy and product development executive that has successfully built and led high-performing teams at companies large and small. As founding COO of Universal Hydrogen, he built the product and business infrastructure that grew the team to $90M in venture funding and 100+ employees. At UTC, Jason built the advanced projects organization that drove collaboration across a $2.5B technology portfolio and launched the Project 804 hybrid-electric flight demonstrator. Earlier in his career, Jason designed customizable planes and modular smartphones for Airbus and Google, respectively, and towed a 1967 VW Bus for 6 months across the country. He holds Bachelor and Master degrees in Product Design and Mechanical Engineering from Stanford, and an MBA from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management.
- Range Energy RA-01 achieves 36.3% fuel savings in testing by Mesilla Valley Transportation Solutions (MVTS)
- How smart trailers could give trucking a clean, electrified boost
- Range wins ‘Engine Tech Solution of the Year’ from AutoTech Breakthrough Awards
- Range makes the Freightwaves, FreightTech 100
- Range Energy’s RA Platform Now Eligible for $80,000 In California Incentives
No comments to show.